gift wrapping available
A beautiful and unique decoration, hand-chiseled in Mexico from tissue paper. It is an easy and eco-friendly idea to decorate weddings, parties & any celebration.
This garland comes all in white with the word LOVE, so it is ideal for weddings or christenings.
Although it looks laser cut, the paper is cut by Mexican artisans, who use a hammer and chisels to create the designs on stacks of tissue paper. Known as "papel picado" (or cut paper) these intricate banners are essential in all Mexican celebrations: fiestas, street parties, festivals, Christmas, christenings, weddings and birthday parties!
Each strip comes with 10 handcut flags and is now available in two sizes. They create a beautiful effect when they flap gently in the wind. If you need help calculating how many strips you need for your space, please get in touch.
- Medium size: Total length 4.5 metres (5 yards), with each individual flag measuring 34 x 23 cm and 10 flags in total.
- Large size: Total length 6 meters (6.5 yards), with each individual flag measuring 45 x 35 cm and 11 flags in total.
- Both sizes have string to tie with at each end.
- The medium is shown on the blue background, the large is on the beige background above.
We work directly with the artisans from Puebla, Mexico and ensure we always pay a fair price for their work and help to provide sustainable employment for the communities we work with.
The strip can be cut shorter if needed.
Handmade on tissue paper, 100% recyclable and environmentaly friendly. Please note, tissue paper is not made to withstand water or rain and is meant as a temporary decoration. Bunting is not a toy, keep string away from children
- Medium size: Total length 4.5 metres (5 yards)
- Large size: Total length 6 meters (6.5 yards)