made in britain
can be personalised
A thoughtful gift hamper for the Vegan friend in mind. Proudly vegan without compromise, delicious treats to cater for every taste!
Our speciality diet hampers have been produced to cater for a specific dietary requirement. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this hamper is suitable for that dietary requirement, we would urge your recipient to closely observe the individual nutrient and allergen information which exists on all of the individual components of the gift, prior to consumption. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences that occur as a failure to check correctly labelled individual food products. Items included are giant chilli corn, choc chip and double chocolate chip dinky biscuits, vegan fudge, lemon and rosemary green pitted olives, dairy free and vegan honeycomb milk chocolate bar and sea salt crisps.
A fantastic foodie gift hamper for any occasion: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because, or for a birthday celebration. A wonderful selection of morning and afternoon treats and delights to enjoy on the weekend. This gift makes an ideal hamper for friends, family, colleagues and customers to say thank you and best wishes; a great corporate gift hamper.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Cambrook Brilliantly Giant Chilli Corn 32g Teoni's Choc Chip & Double Choc Chip Dinkies 100g Melting Pot Vegan Handmade Fudge Chocolate Orange 90g Oloves Lemon & Rosemary Natural Green Pitted Olives 30g Ooh! Chocolata Dairy Free & Vegan Honeycomb Milk Chocolate 50g Yorkshire Crisps Natural Sea Salt 50g Seagrass Basket
We would recommend that you check the contents for suitability prior to purchasing. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Contains: Soya and Gluten. May contain Nuts and Peanuts..
Basket 240 x 240 x 190mm