made in britain
free gift wrap
Three pairs of contemporary geometric stud earrings are featured in this collection, perfect for everyday wear, mix and matching and gift giving!
Inspired by geometry and bold shapes, these minimal earrings offer a selection of contemporary earrings.
Hand painted in bright colours and combined with geometric design.
These earrings are made for every day wear, mix and match them or keep them in a pair.
You will receive three pairs of earrings in contrasting colours, just pick your favourite.
Laser cut in the UK from responsibly sourced birch plywood, these earrings are both lightweight to wear and sustainable.
Hand painted in a selction of bold and contemporary colours (alternatives available upon request).
Attached to stud style earring posts.
Handmade in the Red Paper House studio, based in a converted mill space in the city of Leeds.
- Aqua, Coral and Grey
- Mint, Mustard and Ultramarine
- Aqua, Ultramarine and Lilac
Earrings Stud Post Style:
- Silver Plated (lead and nickel free) rubber back stoppers
- Sterling Silver (marked 925) silver plated scroll style earring backs.
- Unboxed, earrings are presented on Red Paper House branded backing card and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, Red paper House branded gift box and gift wrapped.
You will receive 3 pairs of earrings.
Made from responsibly sourced birch plywood.
Laser cut in the UK.
Hand painted. Sealed with a varnish finish.
Please avoid direct contact with water.
Colours may vary.
Each earring is approx: H1cm x W1cm xD3mm.