made in britain
A statement, geometric necklace, inspired by gemstones and created from colourful, abstract shapes.
Featuring a combination of brightly coloured shapes and a raw brass cut out component. This necklace is bold and bright.
Laser cut from responsibly sourced birch wood, making this piece of jewellery eco friendly.
All wooden parts are hand painted in the Red Paper House studio.
Attached to a cable style necklace chain with lobster clasp fasten.
Perfect as a gift or treat for yourself!
Available colour combos
- Forest Green, Ultramarine, Brass and Dash Pattern
- Mint Green, Charcoal, Brass and Pink
Necklace chain finish options
- Silver plated (lead and nickel free), bronze plated or sterling silver (marked 925).
- Unboxed, necklace is presented on a Red Paper House backing card and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace is presented in Red Paper House branded gift box and gift wrapped.
Necklace is made from responsibly sourced, laser cut birch wood. Includes Raw brass finishing
Hand Painted wooden shapes, finished with a protective varnish.
Necklace chain with lobster clasp fasten.
Regular polishing of metal components will help,prevent tarnish.
Please avoid direct contact with water.
Necklace chain length 45cm (18")
Each pendant shape is approx 2.5cm x 2.5cm.