The perfect dinner solution for date night - fresh pasta! Each recipe box contains 2x artisanal pasta dishes so delicious you'll be wanting amore...
This recipe kit contains pre-portioned pasta, garnishes and sauce for you to create two restaurant-quality pasta dishes at home to enjoy.
This kit makes 2 dishes. Please note, the ingredients are fresh and must be consumed within 1-2 days, depending on the advice within your menu brochure.
- The kit contains ingredients to make two dishes. Each portion is comprised of fresh pasta, an accompanying sauce and a garnish. The kit also contains the easy pasta recipe for each dish complete with step-by-step instructions and a regional background of each dish.
- 2x portions of fresh pasta
- 2x portions of artisanal sauces
- 2x portions of gourmet garnishes
- A Menu Brochure containing step-by-step instructions and cooking method
- How does it arrive?
- We deliver our fresh pasta, sauces & garnishes in insulated packaging alongside ice packs.
- Delivery across the UK. No need to be home - if you live in London, our pasta kits fit through the letterbox. If you live outside of London, your pasta gift will be delivered in a larger, insulated package.
- How do I prepare each dish?
- All you need to do is boil your pasta, heat and mix through the sauce and top with the garnish. Cooking restaurant quality dishes has never been so easy!
- How long can I keep each dish?
- Our recipes can be kept in the fridge for 1 day after delivery. So, if your pasta is delivered on a Monday it should be consumed by the end of Tuesday.
*NOW YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR BOX AND ADD A PASTA MAKING KIT*
This box contains 2x of the same dish. Our menu changes weekly, but sample dishes include:
- Paccheri alla Norma
- Lobster & Crab Tortelloni with Lemon Pangrattato, Samphire & Sage Butter
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese with Black Truffle & Pangrattato Crumbs
- Malloreddus alla Campidanese with Sausage Ragù, Pecorino Cream & Parmesan
Pasta Evangelists handles all 14 allergens prescribed in government guidelines. Whilst we have strict food safety measures & procedures in place, and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, as a small business, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order. If you have any concerns about an allergy, please contact us at [email protected] or raising a support enquiry on NOTHS ahead of placing your order for further information.
Our pasta and sauces have been handmade and crafted in London. We use only the finest, fresh ingredients in our boxes in order to provide you with the most authentic Italian experience. Whether you're in need of a second anniversary gift or a 'just because' gift, treat them to the gift of artisan fresh pasta...
For advice on storage and consumption, please see the individual recipe card in the menu brochure sent with your gift. This food has been prepared in a kitchen that also prepares molluscs, egg, mustard, milk, peanuts, nuts, soya, celery, mustard, lupin, sulphites, sesame, gluten, fish, crustaceans, and therefore may contain traces of these.
Pasta Evangelists handles all 14 allergens prescribed in legislation. Whilst we have strict food safety measures & procedures in place, and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order.
We carefully pack your pasta dishes by hand. If you live in London, your box will be posted through your letterbox. If not, we will deliver your pasta gift within a chilled box.
40cm x 18cm x 4cm
All of our gifts can be shipped anywhere in the UK and the Channel Islands
Ragu tagliatelle image courtesy of @carlagphotography1
Pesto tagliatelle image courtesy of Carla Gradiski
Bigoli image courtesy of Carla Gradiski
Please note, our fresh food gifts can only be delivered on a Tuesday through to Sunday.