made in britain
This turquoise and fire opal solid silver gemstone cluster necklace is delicate and playful. An understated item of luxury.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, this necklace is versatile and comfortable.
This item is available for immediate dispatch in silver and gold in the medium and small charms. The larger lapiz charms are made to order.
If treasured, solid silver and 9ct gold items will last generations.
You may wear these items all day every day, when washing and overnight, and you do not need to avoid contact with lotions and potions.
All FrillyByLily jewellery is made…
- In small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
- The larger charm is 9mm lapis lazuli and solid silver.
- The medium charm is 4-4.5mm turquoise and solid silver.
- The smaller charm is 2.5-3mm fire opal and solid silver or 9ct gold.
- The solid silver chain comes as standard to hang just below the collarbone. 45cm.
Delivery & Returns
We are happy to offer a full refund for this item if you are not completely satisfied.
For help with anything, please feel free to contact us via the ‘ask seller a question’ button.