made in britain
can be personalised
A beautiful personalised location print showing your favourite place and its distance from your home. A great way to remember a special destination.
We all have important places in our lives - where we were born or grew up, where we first met someone special or got married, favourite holiday destinations. This personalised location print celebrates your special location - it shows the location name, its distance from your home (or, if it's a gift, someone elses home) and an additional special message.
For example, if Paris is your favourite location and you live in Bristol your print might read: PARIS 283 miles ...but always in my heart
This location gift is a lovely way to remember somewhere special and a real conversation starter when visitors see it on your wall. It's a great way to celebrate a favourite place - and perhaps, by displaying it in your home, it'll seem just a little bit closer.
VARIATIONS AND PERSONALISATION
- colours: blue, green, purple, orange and black.
- personalisation - your special place (printed in large text) and the location where the print will be displayed. We calculate the distance in miles or kilometers between the two locations. There is also space for an additional phrase - either one of the phases we've suggested or a phrase of your own.
If you want this print in another colour or size, please get in touch using the 'ask seller' button and we'll usually be able to help.
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks to ensure excellent fade resistance and color reproduction. Also available on a heavyweight fine art paper.
- available as print only or matt canvas print
- matt canvas is ready to hang with 18mm pine box frame
Please note that we can only send canvas prints to Mainland UK addresses - please allow an extra 3 days for delivery of canvas prints. We can send prints to all addresses.
- print and canvas print size: 8 x 16 inches.
If you'd like this print in a different size, please get in touch with us using the 'ask seller' button and we can usually help.