made in britain
can be personalised
Our A5, 48-page journal is a unique, handmade gift which you can customise with your own text on the front cover. Gift box available.
Our Personalised Baking Lover's Recipe Journal Or Notebook is an excellent gift for bakers of all ages and for all occasions including Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, graduations, Mother's and Father's Day. Can be used as a recipe book, journal, notebook, planner, guest book, visitor, memory or sketchbook.
The 48 inside pages are all blank (non-ruled) and are perfect for writing, drawing, colouring and for sticking in your small personal momentos or cuttings.
The handy-size journal fits comfortably into handbags, small briefcases, wallet cases (or even a large pocket!).
You can supply your own text to fit on the illustration (max 18 characters including word spaces - use two words of 9 max characters each as shown in the images provided). Under the illustration you can provide text for the two lines which can be the receipient's name, birthday date or any personal text or message of your choice - 1st line (maximum 35 characters including word spaces), 2nd line (30 characters).
You can also personalise your journal by:
- adding a further inside 16 pages.
- purchasing our white laminated gift box to make this personalised gift even more special!
- choosing from a selection of 6 different colours for the front cover: dark blue, silver grey, tawny red, dark mauve, mint or soft pink
- choosing either black or white wire binding
- Printed covers: 300gsm acid free white textured board
- Protective covers (over printed covers): thick 800 micron frosted (semi-opaque) polypropylene
- Inside pages: 48 good quality blank, unruled pages of 200gsm white, heavyweight acid free paper.
- Optional: gift/presentation box: blank and high quality white laminated box made from recycled board
- Journal packed in clear cellophane bag and suitably packed for dispatch
Size: Journal: A5: 210 x 148mm wide x 14mm deep approx, Gift box: 230 x 165 wide x 35mm deep