made in britain
can be personalised
The perfect gift for the music mad teenager (or grown man!) - a poster with their home as the venue for their favourite bands!!
In conjunction with my own gig loving teen to ensure authenticity and non-embarrassing wording (!), this design would look great in the bedroom. Just don't let them be fooled into believing it really is going to happen...
There are loads of opportunities for personalisation.
1. Choose the name of the promoter eg "Zombie Events Ltd presents"
2. Your chosen address for the venue - this will appear under "the highly acclaimed new venue" and also in the review box on the left and also in the facebook and twitter links at the bottom of the poster
3. The date of the gig - this will appear under the venue (I suggest you warn all the neighbours)
4. The headlining act - your teen's favourite band
5. The three supporting acts - choose a selection of their other bands
6. Alternative venues for where the lineup is moving to. If you don't specify any then we will include some suitable ones and date them around the time you have chosen for the gig
There are four grunge colour schemes to choose from: mauve, red and orange, chocolate and grey and brown and red.
Your teen will love to hang this poster in their bedroom and you will dread the idea of the gig coming true! It's actually a great idea for boys of all ages, brothers, sons, boyfriends and husbands.
NOTE: A proof will be provided to ensure everything is perfect prior to dispatch. You will need to check your emails for a notification regarding this.
Our prints are printed on premium 230gsm matte art paper with high quality inks.
We will email a proof of your artwork.
Unframed 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4) or 42 x 29.7 cm (A3)