The newest member of our Curry Legend series of cookbooks ...
This is the ultimate gift for any curry lover, using this cookbook and the 4 specially created Curry Legend spice blends included, plus a few simple fresh ingredients, anyone can become a World Curry Legend!
- 240 page hardback cookbook (90+ curry recipes from around the world, all with full colour photos)
- Limited edition measuring spoon and bookmark
- Beautiful limited edition outer storage tin - perfect for storing your book and blends and looks great on your kitchen shelves!
- All 4 Curry Legend spice blends in individual storage tins (40-60g of each blend- enough to make at least 10 different dishes depending on the recipes!) - more are available as refills or alternative suggestions are given in the book.
- Access to the Curry Legend Club (using the book number on the inside of the back cover) to get free extra recipes, share photos and more
For this book we've used the original 4 special Curry Legend blends, and taken them on a world tour. From the herb-scented curries of the Caribbean, to South African Bunny Chow and the mild curries of Mauritius. From the Mamak stalls of Malaysia to the Katsu curries of Japan and the fragrant curries of Northern Thailand, we've explored the world and discovered that everyone loves a good curry.
A centuries-long combination of trade, migration and the sheer deliciousness of Indian food has meant that the whole world now loves curry AND has their own unique way of making it!
The spices have a best before date of 18 months, so although the fresher the better, they will last well stored in the accompanying storage pot in a cool, dry place.
H9cm x W18cm x D24cm, approx 1.3kg