made in britain
free gift wrap
A contemporary and statement wooden bunting necklace.
This necklace from the Red Paper House range features minimal design with a striking effect.
Inspired by the semi circle shapes found in the natural world; lunar eclipses, sand dunes and waves.
In Red Paper House style these elements of nature are combined with bright colours and minimal design to make statement pieces of laser cut jewellery.
Featuring a trio of semi circles this statement necklace adds wow to any outfit!
The necklace is laser cut from sustainable birch wood making it environementally friendly.
Hand painted finish.
Makes a lovely gift or treat for yourself.
Please make all choices before purchasing.
Colour options available
1. Peach, Teal and Gold
2. Mustard Yellow, Cobalt blue and Antique silver.
Necklace chain options
- Silver plated (lead and nickel free) ethically sourced
- Bronze Plated, ethically sourced
- Sterling Silver - hallmark stamped 925, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, you will receive one necklace on Red Paper House branded pacakging with a gift bag.
- Boxed, you will receive one necklace with Red Paper House branded packaging and branded, brown, recycled Kraft box with detachable lid.
Made from sustainable birch plywood.
Laser cut in the UK.
Hand painted with acrylic paint.
Sealed with an enamel finish.
Ethically sourced jewellery findings.
Please avoid contact with water and direct sunlight.
Made in the UK.
Colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Each semi circle is approx 3cm wide and 1.5cm high. Depth = 3.5mm
Necklace chain length approx 50cm including 2cm extension.