made in britain
A contemporary, honeycomb inspired necklace.
Inspired by nature, specifically the grand tessellated pattern a bee's honeycomb makes.
Each necklace pendant started as a hand drawn illustration, created in the Red Paper House studio.
This contemporary, geometric necklace is the perfect jewellery gift for both bee lovers and statement necklace wearers. Or treat yourself!
Each pendant is laser cut from sustainable birch plywood, and hand painted in either warm Summer tones or fresh and floral hues.
Each necklace is made to order and created in the UK.
Please select your preferred colour choice.
Fresh and Floral - lilac, cream, silver, almond, mustard, earth, powder blue, mint, gold, berry and teal.
Warm Summer Breeze - gold, cream, coral red, grey, turquoise, mint green, navy, mustard, neutral, peach and duck egg.
- Silver plated, lead and nickel free, ethically sourced with lobster clasp fasten.
- Bronze plated with lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver, hallmark stamped 925, sourced in Italy. Clasp fasten.
- Unboxed, you will receive one necklace on Red Paper House packaging, gift wrapped.
- Boxed, you will receive one necklace with Red Paper House branded packaging and branded, brown, recycled Kraft gift box with detachable lid.
Made from sustainable birch plywood.
Laser cut in the UK.
Sealed with an enamel finish.
Each wooden pendant is hand painted.
Curb style chain with clasp style fasten.
Although shower proof please avoid contact with water.
Colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Each item is made to order and may vary slightly from image shown.
H 2.5cm x W 4cm. approx depth 3.5mm.
Necklace is 55cm in length including 2cm extension chain.