Fancy sending a subscription gift for a loved one? Send the ultimate gift - a 3 month fresh pasta gift subscription with Pasta Evangelists.
The Gift- how does it work?
The ideal artisan food gift subscription for anyone who loves pasta!
Once you place your order, we'll send you a Gift Subscription Card which you can give to the recipient.The recipient can then activate their subscription on our website using their gift certificate. During activation, they will be able to enter their delivery address, preferred delivery day and select the meals they'd like.
How does it work?
Send your favourite foodie a month's worth of pasta with our 1 Month Gift Subscription.
They'll receive two deliveries of fresh, artisan pasta meals over the course of the month*.
Upon receiving their gift, your favourite foodie will be able to set their own gift subscription up, choosing their favourite pasta dishes, preferred delivery days and much more.
*Gift credits equivalent to your purchase amount will be added to the gift recipient's Pasta Evangelists account, which will be deducted as their subscription deliveries occur.
What happens next?
1. We'll send out a digital gift certificate within 24 hours of purchase for you to download & print.
2. The recipient can then activate their subscription on our website using their gift certificate. During activation, they will be able to enter their delivery address, preferred delivery day and select the meals they'd like.
3. For the duration of their gift subscription, we'll invite the recipient to choose their favourite dishes from our weekly selection
What's in each delivery?
- Each delivery contains the pre-prepared and portioned pasta, sauce and garnish which can be cooked in minutes to create 2 dishes (each dish is perfect for one person).
- Menu Brochure containing step-by-step recipe cooking method and instructions for each dish.
Sample dishes include:
1. Carbonara with Fresh Bucatini, Crispy Pancetta & Italian Grated Cheese
2. Tagliatelle with Pesto alla Genovese & Pine Nuts
3. Beef Shin & Barolo Wine Ragù with Mafalde
4. Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Butter & Hazelnuts
How can I store it?
Our recipes can be kept in the fridge for 1 day after delivery. So, if your pasta is delivered on a Monday it should be consumed by the end of Tuesday.
Pasta Evangelists handles all 14 allergens prescribed in government guidelines. Whilst we have strict food safety measures & procedures in place, and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, as a small business, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order. If you have any concerns about an allergy, please contact us at [email protected] ahead of placing your order for further information.
How and where is it delivered?
We deliver nationwide across the UK, including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Scottish Isles.
We deliver our fresh pasta, sauces & garnishes in insulated packaging alongside ice packs.
***** Trustpilot Reviewer
"So so delicious and ridiculously easy to cook! All really great recipes I can’t wait to try some more!"
"Fabulous restaurant quality food...superb flavour and beyond compare. Who would believe it would be SO easy to prepare! LOVE THIS PASTA...something for everyone!"
*PLEASE NOTE, GIVEN CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER GIFT NOTES*
Orecchiette image courtesy of @carlagphotography1