• Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 1 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 2 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 3 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 4 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 5 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 6 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 7 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 8 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 9 of 9
Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, 1 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 1 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 2 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 3 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 4 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 5 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 6 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 7 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 8 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 9 of 9

Organic Cotton Baby Leggings

LittleLeaf Organic

£19


Gorgeous organic cotton leggings for babies and toddlers in two original designs suitable for girls and boys. Certified by GOTS and the Soil Association.

  • Design

  • Add Gift Wrap?

Total

£19

UK delivery only

  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 1 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 2 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 3 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 4 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 5 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 6 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 7 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 8 of 9
  • Organic Cotton Baby Leggings, thumbnail 9 of 9

Product description

Gorgeous organic cotton leggings for babies and toddlers in two original designs suitable for girls and boys. Certified by GOTS and the Soil Association.

Cool organic cotton leggings for babies and toddlers in two original designs - Campervans or Stars. Ethically made with fair wages and good working conditions as standard.

Turnover cuffs at the ankle, extending their usefulness as your baby grows.

Organic cotton is the kindest fabric to put next to a baby's delicate skin, and it's much better for the environment too, using a whopping 91% less water than ordinary non-organic cotton. These make great eco-friendly and sustainable new baby or first birthday gifts. Pair with one of our beautifully soft T-shirts for a whole outfit.

Variations

Campervan print or purple with appliqued yellow stars.

4 sizes: 3-6 mths, 6-12 mths, 12-18 mths and 18-24 mths.

Overview

  • Eco-friendly

Dimensions

Sizes for babies and toddlers from age 3 months to 2 years.

Made from

Pure organic cotton, certified by GOTS and the Soil Association. The Campervan leggings have 5% elastane, to give a little stretch, the other 95% being organic cotton. The purple Star leggings are 100% soft organic cotton.

Elasticated waist. Machine washable. All packaging is recycled and recyclable.

We get fabulous feedback from our customers about how long our leggings have lasted on their little ones. This quote is from a customer who bought our Campervan Leggings: “Still wearing them aged 22 months! Really do love these! So far they’ve lasted 10 months as we got them for his 1st birthday last September!” Bethany, Surrey

Product code

1064590


Customer reviews

Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.

UK delivery only

Returns

You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.

Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

Read more about our returns policy.

LittleLeaf Organic

Hampshire, GB

Visit shop