2018 Wall Calendar. Hand-drawn, hand-painted print of 2017 year planner. Beautifully illustrated and each day individually written.
Artwork by Heather Scott
These year planners have been hand-drawn and hand-painted by myself, to scale. Each one is printed on high quality paper that's easy to write on in both pen and pencil. All the days have been left blank for you to use however you like.
I am a designer-maker based on a farm in West Cornwall.
Please see my other listings for variations, a garden planner and landscape year planner.
Perfect for the back of your kitchen door, office or classroom.
- Professional and high quality printing on 170gsm paper (printed with CO2 balance)
- Suitable for writing on in biro and rollerball
- All days left blank, no public holiday noted etc.
- The days of squared paper indicate full moons and the isometric paper indicates the new moons (UK only)
- Packaged in heavy duty cardboard tube
I am a designer-maker living and working in Cornwall, the original of these year planners have been hand-drawn and hand-painted by myself, to scale.
- A1 size, H84cm x W60cm, approx 150g