made in britain
can be personalised
Personalised Female 'Queen of the Mountains' Cycling Art Print
Queen of the Mountains or 'Reine des Montagnes', is the title given to the leading climber in a cycling road race competion. Many cyclists dream of pulling on the legendary Polka Dot Jersey, but few achieve this ambition and fewer still posses the necessary attributes to obtain one of cycling's toughest challenges, but here's our little solution for a somewhat easier route to achieving it!
This print would make a unique personalised gift for any cyclist, or of course as a treat for yourself!
Taken from our original illustration, this giclee art print depicts a female rider wearing the Polka Dot Jersey, which you can personalise by choosing from the following six options:
1. HAIRSTYLE: Short, Short Ponytail, Long Ponytail or Plait.
2. HAIR COLOUR: Blonde, Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Grey, Ginger or Red.
3. EYE COLOUR: Blue, Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Grey, Green or Hazel.
4. BIKE COLOUR: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Dark Blue, Black, White, Pink, Grey or Celeste.
5. RACE NUMBER: This could be a favourite rider’s number, a lucky number, birthday, anniversary etc.
6. TEXT: You can choose a name or nickname, with or without the title: 'Queen of the Mountains' or ‘Reine des Montagnes', or you can just choose what ever title you like!
N.B. Please ensure that your personalised text is submitted exactly as you want it to appear on your finished design.
Your finished design will be printed with pigment inks onto smooth, archival acid-free paper, creating a beautiful high quality art print.
Print size: 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12 inches approx) and will fit a standard sized frame, which are readily available.
Your print will be hand-finished, carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and packed in a sturdy cardboard tube to ensure that it reaches you in tip top condition.
N.B. Print sold unframed and unmounted.
© gumo 2014 All Rights Reserved