made in britain
gift wrapping available
These gemstone earrings are petite and ornate.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, they are delicate items of luxury.
Inspired by granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
Customers are encouraged to order ‘off menu’, choosing a different metal or gemstone if preferred.
These earrings are available for immediate dispatch in:
- Solid Silver with 1.5mm light blue London Topaz.
Also available upon request in:
- 24ct Gold Plated Silver and 1.5 mm Black Spinel.
- 9ct Solid Gold and 1.5mm Black Diamond.
- 18ct Solid Gold and 1.5mm Black Diamond.
Please email us for a quote to add a different stone.
Care advice for solid items:
If treasured, solid silver and gold items will last generations.
You may wear these items all day every day, when washing and overnight, and you do not need to avoid contact with lotions and potions.
Care advice for plated items:
If properly cared for, our method of 24ct high grade plating can last many years.
To maximise the life of your plated item, it is best to avoid contact with lotions and potions and it is best to take it off when washing and overnight.
All FrillyByLily jewellery is made…
- In small batches by experienced UK-based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
- The bobbled face of each earring measures 10mm in diameter.
- Each earring weighs 1g.
Delivery & returns:
We have these earrings in silver and blue topaz in stock and available for immediate dispatch. In all other metals and gemstones these earrings are made to order so please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please get in touch for a more accurate delivery date.
We are happy to offer a full refund for this item in silver and blue topaz if you are not completely satisfied. We regret that this item is non-refundable in gold plate / solid gold or with other coloured gemstones unless faulty.
For help with anything else, please feel free to contact us via the ‘ask seller a question’ button.