made in britain
can be personalised
A personalised location print showing the longitude and latitude of a treasured location. A perfect location gift for celebrating that special place.
We all have special places in our lives and this elegant personalised location print is a beautiful way to celebrate yours. Perhaps the place where you live, the location where you first met your partner, where you got married or engaged, the birthplace of special someone. Or a place that is important to you for some other reason. Perhaps it's simply a place that you really, really like!
You send us the location and we print the coordinates in an attractive vertical degrees/minutes/seconds format as illustrated in the pictures on this listing. It's a great location gift, suitable as a wedding gift, housewarming gift or as a way to reminder about a treasured location.
VARIATIONS AND PERSONALISATION
- colours - slate and white, terracotta and white, black and white, graduated terracotta, graduated sea green, graduated greys.
- personalisation - your location and an optional extra line of text that can be printed in small characters at the bottom of the print. You could put the name of the location (e.g. 'Our Home'), an address, date - anything that makes the print more personal. We print the text exactly as you send it, so please check spellings!
If you want this print in another colour or size, please get in touch using the 'ask seller' button and we'll usually be able to help.
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks to ensure excellent fade resistance and color reproduction. Also available on a heavyweight fine art paper.
- available as print only or matt canvas print
- matt canvas is ready to hang with 18mm pine box frame
Please note that we can only send canvas prints to Mainland UK addresses - please allow an extra two days for delivery of canvas prints. We can send prints to all addresses.
- print and canvas print size: 8 x 16 inches.
If you'd like this print in a different size, please get in touch with us using the 'ask seller' button and we can usually help.