Include the new big sister by sending them their very own special gift box to celebrate!
Becoming a new big sister can be very unnerving, but including them at every step along the way really helps the transition. The new baby always receives many gifts, so it is the perfect time to send a gift to the new big sister to congratulate them too!
This gift can arrive in one of two ways:
1. In the postal box which has a personalised silver vinyl sticker with the big sister's name on, it is best sent direct. It is wrapped in white polka dot tissue with a pink ribbon.
2. Upgrade to a luxury pale pink or white gift box (best if you are having it sent back to you for you to gift it on). This can also have a personalised vinyl sticker which would say 'New Big Sister... with their name.' On the pale pink box the vinyl sticker is in white, on the white gift box the vinyl sticker is in silver. The items inside of the luxury gift box are wrapped in white polka dot tissue paper with big sister stickers attaching them and soft shredded white paper to protect the items.
The box includes:
- Three Little Bunnies Peter Rabbit Book. This is the perfect book for a new sibling where Peter gets introduced to his new baby sisters. Peter is not at all sure at first how he feels about his new siblings. Mrs Rabbit has thought of names for two of them: Flopsy and Mopsy - but it's Peter who gets to choose the third one! Suddenly he feels important and useful. Suggested reading age is age 2-4 years. An example of the pages is in the photographs so you can decide if the age of book is appropriate.
- Wooden rosette 'new big sister' badge. Perfect keepsake. Please note these are not a toy. Due to the nature of the natural product, the wood grain and colour might vary slightly.
- Gingerbread by Lottie Shaw.
- 'To a brand new big sister' card by Caroline Gardner. The card is blank inside. The card will be handwritten with the words of your choice, or can be left blank if sending back to yourself before gifting.
The box has a vinyl sticker in silver inside the lid saying either 'Promoted to Big Sister' or personalised with the big sister's name.
The card will be handwritten with the words of your choice, or can be left blank if sending back to yourself before gifting.
Choice of gingerbread bunny or gingerbread man.
Choice to add Kids Mindfulness cards.
Choice to add a crayons and postcard colouring set.
Postal box size: 236 x 196 x 47mm.
Postcards approx 15cm x 10cm, standard A6 size. Pack weight 50g.
Handmade crayons - These are non toxic. They require supervision with little ones. Recommended for over 3 years of age.
Gingerbread ingredients (attached in PDF).