made in britain
Breton stripe design blanket made from supersoft recycled cotton in England.
100% recycled, our jaunty stripe recycled cotton blanket nods to the nautical with classic coastal tones and design. Whether it’s pulled around your shoulders for sunset G&Ts on the terrace or nestled between you and the sand as you doze beneath the sunshine, this blanket is everything you could want and more. Providing protection, warmth and comfort, it will quickly become a go-to favourite for all the family.
- Standard size - perfect for one person to snuggle or for use on a single bed
- King size - great for family/couple snuggles and double, king or super king beds
The bedroom images features a king blanket over a king size bed. Our model Emma is wrapped in a standard size blanket.
Choose from two colours -
- Grey & Cream Stripes with a yellow blanket stitch edge
- Navy & Cream Stripes with a cream blanket stitch edge
Atlantic Blankets create beautiful, British-made blankets, inspired by a love of the sea.
Founded in 2007, this family run business are based on the north coast of Cornwall.
Add a little extra to create a lovely gift, choose from -
- Cornish chocolate bar made from sustainably grown cocoa, handcrafted in Cornwall (100g bar)
75% recycled cotton, 25% other fibres.
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees. Line dry and fluff up quickly on a low heat in the tumble drier.
160 x 100cm or 160 x 220cm