Just send me a picture of your pet and I will turn it into a Personalised Renaissance painting Pet Portrait!
(print on premium paper or canvas)
• Take your pet's photo at their eye level if possible
• BRIGHT natural daylight always results in the best photos
• CLOSE UPS where I can see sharp fur details when I zoom in
• Avoid blurry or dark photos
- • Send original photos rather than screenshots
• Make sure you are happy with the photo you send, I can work with any photo but if you follow these steps we will get the best results. Blurry photo = blurry artwork.
SENDING YOUR PHOTOS:
Please send the photos by attaching on a message after you place the order (via contact seller), If for any reason you have trouble doing this, you can email them to [email protected] with your order number.
If you have a favourite photo let me know, otherwise I will choose whichever works best.
Once a picture is agreed upon and the portrait is made it will not be possible to have it changed to another picture or outfit. Although made using software, each portrait is still done by hand and takes a fair amount of time to produce. Thanks for your understanding.
These prints are available framed, unframed or in canvas, sizes below:
A2 420 x 594 mm 16.5 x 23.4 in
A3 297 x 420 mm 11.7 x 16.5 in
A4 210 x 297 mm 8.3 x 11.7 in
The perfect gift for any animal and / or history lover!
Can be pretty much any pet, dog portrait, cat portrait, rabbit, horse portrait, guinea pig
Some ideas we can turn your pet into...
Dog Admiral pet portrait, Queen pet portrait, Queen Elizabeth pet portrait, princess pet portrait, Nelson Pet portrait, Henry VIII pet portrait,Shakespeare pet portrait, colonel pet portrait, dame pet portrait, ambassador pet portrait, lord pet portrait, dog portrait military uniform, general pet portrait, poet pet portrait, period pet portrait, vintage pet portrait, Royal pet portrait, Regal pet portrait.