made in britain
gift wrapping available
Rich and lustrous, these garnet stud earrings bring a beautiful glow to any outfit, whether jeans or a dress. Ideal for day or night.
Featuring top quality, near flawless, genuine garnet stones in a faceted round cut with a deep red colouring. Set into 14k gold filled ear posts, they come with matching butterfly backs. Also available in sterling silver.
Garnet is the birthstone for January and the second Wedding Anniversary. The name is derived form the Latin word 'granatus', meaning seed or grain, due to the stone's resemblance to the small round seeds of a pomegranate!Garnet is a great stone for feeling balanced, safe and protected, and for harnessing one's inner strength. It is said to help with emotional stability, support and courage, and for confidence in moving forward without fear or trepidation. Garnet is also known as the 'Stone of Health' and is great for purification and detoxification - making it ideal for January's New Years health resolutions!!
These gold stud earrings make a gorgeous gift for a loved one - for mum, sister, girlfriend, wife or friend - for any occasion such as a birthday, a graduation, an anniversary, Christmas, or Valentines' Day gift. Ideal for those who like their style to be simple and elegant.
* Genuine, real, natural and untreated gemstones! NOT lab created, glass filled, dyed, imitation!
Available in gold fill or sterling silver in various sizes - please select from the drop down option box.
► ► SIZE GUIDE:
* 2mm -- teeny-tiny - great for a second piercing, for children, teens, & those who want a really tiny discreet stud.
* 3mm -- tiny - good for main or second piercing for those who want a tiny, minimal stud. An affordable size for otherwise expensive precious stones.
* 4mm -- small - great for most people who want a small stud that is easy to wear & noticeable without making a statement.
* 5mm -- larger - for those who want a more noticeable earring.
* 6mm - large - relatively large & noticeable for a stud earring, makes more of an impression.
Designed and handmade in Devon, England, with love and care, using genuine, quality garnet gemstones, and 14k gold fill or sterling silver ear posts and butterfly backs.
Gift Wrapping: All Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag - perfect for gift-giving or safe-keeping. You may also choose to upgrade your gift wrapping to the paid option, and have your jewellery presented in a lovely, sturdy gift box. We tie our signature black gift box with our fabulous crinkled ribbon in a lovely colour to match your particular jewellery. The box itself is then placed inside a black organza gift bag.
Gift Options: Is this a gift? Then let me take care of that for you! I can send it directly to your recipient - simply select 'add gift options' at checkout, and change the name and address details. This ensures that the prices are not displayed on the gift note/receipt which is included in the package. You will also be given the opportunity to add a brief personal message for your recipient, which will be printed onto the gift note/receipt.
* Garnet stone is 4mm.