made in britain
gift wrapping available
Subtle enough for everyday, but with just enough sparkle, these pale blue aquamarine earrings will bring a beautiful twinkle to any outfit.
Featuring tiny 3mm, small 4mm or medium 5mm and larger 6mm, flawless real aquamarine stones in a faceted round cut and a really pretty clear, pale blue shade. Set into either sterling silver or 14k gold fill ear posts, they come with matching butterfly backs. 'Gold Fill' is also know as 'rolled gold' and it is the next best quality after pure gold - it is not a plated finish and will therefore not rub or wear off. Also available in sterling silver.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, and is often used as a good luck stone as it is thought to bring feelings of peace, love, joy and happiness to those who wear it. The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus, meaning 'water of the sea'. It was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
These gold stud earrings make a gorgeous gift for a loved one - for mum, sister, girlfriend, wife or friend - for any occasion such as a birthday, a graduation, an anniversary, Christmas, or Valentines' Day gift. Ideal for those who like their style to be simple, elegant and enjoy gemstone jewellery.
* Genuine, real, natural and untreated gemstones! NOT lab created, glass filled, dyed, imitation!
Available in gold fill or sterling silver in various sizes - please select from the drop down option box.
► ► SIZE GUIDE:
* 2mm -- teeny-tiny - great for a second piercing, for children, teens, & those who want a really tiny discreet stud.
* 3mm -- tiny - good for main or second piercing for those who want a tiny, minimal stud. An affordable size for otherwise expensive precious stones.
* 4mm -- small - great for most people who want a small stud that is easy to wear & noticeable without making a statement.
* 5mm -- larger - for those who want a more noticeable earring.
* 6mm - large - relatively large & noticeable for a stud earring, makes more of an impression.
Designed and handmade in Devon, England, with love and care, using aquamarine, 14k gold fill or sterling silver ear posts and butterfly backs.
Gift Wrapping: All Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag - perfect for gift-giving or safe-keeping. You may also choose to upgrade your gift wrapping to the paid option, and have your jewellery presented in a lovely, sturdy gift box. We tie our signature black gift box with our fabulous crinkled ribbon in a lovely colour to match your particular jewellery. The box itself is then placed inside a black organza gift bag.
Gift Options: Is this a gift? Then let me take care of that for you! I can send it directly to your recipient - simply select 'add gift options' at checkout, and change the name and address details. This ensures that the prices are not displayed on the gift note/receipt which is included in the package. You will also be given the opportunity to add a brief personal message for your recipient, which will be printed onto the gift note/receipt.
* Aquamarine stone is available in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm size, whilst stock lasts.