Strong steel table legs in an eye-catching I beam design
A true nod to industrialism here we have taken this well-known form and reinvented it to create this striking design. Crafted from premium furniture grade steel tubing and finished with a baked-on professional powder coat, these cool linear legs will transform your desk, dining table or bench. Ready to attach straight to your table-top upon delivery, with a pre-drilled plate – the only thing you need to do is screw the legs on! The vertical struts look great and also allow plenty of space to tuck your seating right underneath the table.
- Made by hand in the UK using high quality, furniture grade cold-rolled steel - tubing 7.5cm x 2.5cm
- Super strong and sturdy holding up to 120kg with ease
- Powder coated to perfection - baked on paint or clear lacquer seal protects steel and prevents rusting
- Email [email protected] to discuss your order personally
- One hour delivery slots so no need to wait in all day. Competitive worldwide shipping
We love to celebrate the industrial look, this means that with our unfinished and clear-coated options - you will see the marks of the steel-working craft - roll marks and weld marks are left visible, which show as black markings in the corners and along the length of the leg. The unfinished legs come with a light natural oil coating to keep them fresh within our warehouse, this is a temporary coating only and these legs will rust in time, so only choose this option if you are after this aged look, or are planning on coating or painting the legs yourself. The clear-coat is a professional powder coat which protects the leg from corrosion and seals in this great industrial aesthetic that we love! If you are not as keen on this look, and would prefer a uniform finish, the matt black legs are a great choice with a beautiful high end feel.
Table: 71cm high x 66cm widest point
Bench: 40cm high x 35cm widest point