can be personalised
Beautifully handmade leather iPad organiser with your family name and your own unique drawing or handwritten message laser engraved onto it!
Simple and easy to get it engraved with your unique drawing - just follow the instructions below.
The perfect place to keep the family's iPad safe. Great to use whilst travelling as well as it will fit the whole families passports in.
We hand-make each iPad organiser using soft and smooth buffalo leather, which adds wonderful vintage character as well as being very tough and the organiser section makes it really useful for everyday life!
This size fits the most popular iPads (1,2,3,4).
The leather will start to develop a beautiful patina with every use, which makes each one even more beautiful with use!
The organiser section enables business/ bank cards, money, passports, tickets etc. to be carried easily so separate wallets/ purses, passport holders etc. aren’t necessary.
This leather organiser stands up on it's own once it is opened for relaxed screen viewing.
It comes in very smart Vida Vida dustbag too!
This iPad case is available in characterful dark tan and matte black buffalo leathers.
How to send your Family name and your drawing :-
1. Simply purchase the item.
2. Then go to My Orders.
3. Create an order Enquiry and attach your scanned/photographed image to the message along with your order number and the family name you would like engraved above the engraved drawing (eg The Townsend Family).
4. Send it over and we'll have your extra special mouse mat finished and with you in no time!
Helpful Hints for perfect laser engraved drawings:
- give the child a black pen or felt tip to do the drawing so it's got thick black lines.
- this product is square so draw a square for them to draw in or give them a sheet of A4 so that their masterpiece will fit nicely on the mouse mat.
- freestyle drawings are great but sometimes a little direction can really hit the spot.
- scan the image or take a photo with a smart phone (making sure it's well lit and clearly visible).
***This also qualifies for our "BAG FOR A BAG" Programme! (even though it's not a bag!)***
We've teamed up with UNITED WORLD SCHOOLS - a fantastic charity that sets up schools in unreachable, poverty stricken and/or conflict areas of Cambodia, Nepal and Myanmar (so far!), where the children wouldn't otherwise have access to education. Our Bag for a Bag Programme guarantees a school bag for one of these children with EVERY sale we make over £25. The school bag keeps their books and school equipment safe and really helps them feel a part of their school as they don't have a formal school uniform.
So whenever you're enjoying your iPad you can imagine what adventures the school bag is being taken on!
WE INCLUDE A CERTIFICATE OF HOW YOU'VE HELPED WITH EVERY PURCHASE - A PERFECT ADDITION IF YOU'RE GIVING IT AS A PRESENT!
Internal dimensions H 24.5 x W 21 x D 2 cm.