A stunning display of colour, this Ombre Green Tourmaline Ring is a must-have for green gemstone lovers.
**As seen in BRITISH VOGUE Magazine 'Jewellery Designer Profile' - November 2022 issue**
A stunning display of colour, this Ombre Green Tourmaline Ring showcases beautiful gradient shades of green from dark green to light green. Set in middle is the marquise cut dark green tourmaline, followed by the mid-tone green tourmaline and the light green tourmaline, each gemstone has been carefully handpicked for its stunning colour. This ring is truly unique and a must-have for any green gemstone lovers.
* This ring is part of our 'Precious Collection', showcasing rare and highly sought-after precious gemstone jewellery which is exquisitely handcrafted and made to treasure for generations.
Available in sterling silver and 18k gold vermeil (5 times thicker and longer-lasting than regular gold-plated jewellery)
Please see picture gallery for our ring size guide.The model wears size medium (UK N-O/US 7) in the images shown. Please note that the gemstones may appear smaller on larger fingers, and may appear larger on smaller fingers as compared to what's shown in our images. Please check the gemstone sizes in the ‘Dimensions’ section for the most accurate measurement.
To find out your ring size:
Option 1 : Measure a ring you already own
- Select a ring which you own that properly fits the intended finger
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring by placing the ring on top of a ruler
- Take the measurement from the internal centre left hand side to the internal right hand side.
- Compare your measurement to our size guide (see our ring size guide - inside diameter)
Option 2 : Measure your finger
- Cut a piece of string or a strip of paper or a piece of dental floss
- Wrap it around your finger and mark where the string crosses over
- Place the string on a ruler and measure the distance to the black dot
- Compare your measurement to our size guide (see our ring size guide - inside circumference)
* If the measurement falls between two sizes then we suggest buying the larger size
** If you are not sure about your ring size, please feel free to message us so we can further assist you.
- 1 x Natural green tourmaline 6.5x3.5 mm
- 2 x Natural green tourmaline 5.0x2.5 mm
- 2 x Natural green tourmaline 3.5x2.0 mm
- Rhodium plated on sterling silver or 18k gold vermeil on sterling silver (5 times thicker and longer-lasting than regular gold-plated jewellery)
Handcrafted with natural green tourmaline, 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver
About Green Tourmaline:
Green tourmaline is known as the stone of healing and health. It helps to strengthen the heart and calm the nervous system. It is also believed to stimulates happiness and joy for life as well!
* All of our gemstones are natural and ethically sourced. Each has been carefully hand cut and hand picked for its premium quality. As our gemstones are 100% natural and therefore, the colours may vary slightly from the images shown. We cannot guarantee the images online will perfectly reflect the stones you will receive. However, each one is beautiful and completely unique to you!