A small, boutique UK business committed to supplying ethically sourced recycled and natural home interiors.
The Recycled Glassware Co has been sourcing, manufacturing and distributing recycled & natural products for over 15 years.
Stewart saw some unusual rugs in a local shop in Spain whilst on holiday and started importing to sell at markets and shows; over time adding pottery, glassware, and furniture from the Iberian Peninsula.
Recycled glassware was an obvious choice of product to increase our range and we now source from a number of factories in Spain. We are able to supply branded glassware and coloured glassware in over 20 colours; with the suppliers, we now work with we have extensive knowledge and catalogue of products many of which we hold in stock in the UK, and more that we can access through our suppliers’ broad ranges.
TRGC has also supplied many businesses, bars, restaurants and hotels with unique branded tableware, tumblers and wine glasses.
Our recycled glass lamps and lampshades are the newest addition to our product range. Looking for a way to use the glassware more broadly through the home, we prototyped, and now manufacture, lamps here in the UK using high-quality fittings and local craftsmanship.
Our products are natural or recycled - that is our focus. But we look to reduce our footprint throughout the supply chain - here are some examples of how:
- Our products, or their components are sourced where possible from the UK, or the EU reducing product "miles"
- We import our stock overland, by train where we are able to.
- We collect pre-used packaging from other local businesses and re-use it for our retail and wholesale orders. Approximately 75% of our packaging has been used before, saving landfill and reducing production of new materials. Where we need to use new packaging (such as packing tape) we look for the most eco-alternative (in this case paper based tape)
- Our office staff all work from home - no commute or additional spaces to heat
- Our warehouse is only 5 minutes drive from the village where we are based
All our lamps are made to order; the lead time can be up to 3 weeks even though we do our best to have these made and dispatched within a week.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
THORNEY COPSE FARM, CHARLTON MUSGROVE, WINCANTON, Somerset, BA9 8EU, GB
Please note: Lamps are bespoke and made-to-order to your specific requirements, and are non-refundable, unless faulty.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: 900706755