The Positive Doodle Diary is a mindful gratitude journal designed to empower children with confidence through creativity.
The newest member of our Positive Planner Family! And this time it’s all about the KIDS!
We’ve made The Positive Doodle Diary all about encouraging creativity, self-expression and mindfulness through daily doodling and simple journaling. It’s packed full of different activities that will lead the little people in your life to explore themes of confidence, resilience, kindness and even self-care!
Depending on age, children can work with The Positive Doodle Diary either alone or together with an adult. We feel the book is ideal for kids aged 5 to 10 years old.
What you'll find inside:
- Daily Dear Diary pages with space to write about how they feel, reflect on what to remember about their day as well as sections for self-care and gratitude.
- Daily Doodle Diary pages with space for free doodling.
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.
A luxurious hardback book with textured details and a bright fabric spine.
As with all our Positive Family of books, the Doodle is hard-backed and comes with its own ribbon bookmark so the owner always knows exactly where to start each day.
240 X 170 X D10, approx 650g