Ready for relaxation? Explore mindfulness on a relaxing retreat with lovely food and a welcoming host.
Something for now and something for later you will receive a beautiful journal with your retreat day voucher, so you can start practicing mindfulness stratight away!
Our retreats are suitable for both total beginners or a great refresher for those experienced in mindfulness. The Synergy Experience team are qualified mindfulness, yoga & meditation teachers. We introduce mindfulness activities and practices on our retreat days that can easily be brought to your daily life at home or at work.
Retreat Day & Activities include:
Gentle Yoga (suitable for all levels)
Delicious Lunch (Tailored to dietary requirements)
Snacks & Teas
East & West London,
Cheshire - Manchester & Warmingham,
Berkshire - Waltham St Lawrence,
Kent - Sevenoaks,
Surrey - Guildford,
Essex - Harlow,
Yorkshire - Beverley,
Hertfordshire - Much Hadam,
Dorset - Wimborne
DURATION: 10.30am - 4pm (times may vary)
Retreat days generally run on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year some weekday options too!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You can change the location of the voucher
- Most venue has disability access but the walk activity may not be suitable.
- We cater for most food allergies ie, gluten, dairy free, vegan etc but DO NOT cater for a peanut or life threatning food allergy, for your own safety we ask you bring your own food.
- The retreat is designed to help you disconnect. Mobile phones are not permitted during the retreat, in case of an emergency guests will be given a number where they can be contacted
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden
- 18+ Men & Women welcome.
- Please notify us if you are pregnant some venues may not be suitable.
- Your retreat voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
'A very relaxing, calm day with lovely food and welcoming hosts in a great location. Will definitely book again and recommend to friends.'- Retreat Guest, Kent
'Our retreat host was so welcoming and the venue was beautifully set up. I felt so relaxed. Thoroughly enjoyed the walk, talk and realisation that one can be mindful wherever you are. A fabulous day!' - Heather, Hampshire