made in britain
free gift wrap
Master mindfulness at 3 wonderful day retreats. Ideal for those looking to achieve more harmony and peace within 12 months.
Retreat Resume on the 5th of June 2021!
This course if suitable for both total beginners and those experienced in mindfulness
Retreat 1- Mindfulness Day Retreat
Retreat 2 -Mastering Mindfulness
Retreat 3- Mindfulness Masterclass
You will have 12 months to book all 3 retreat dates!
The Synergy Experience team are qualified mindfulness & meditation teachers.
We introduce mindfulness activities and practices on our retreats that can easily be brought to your daily life at home or at work.
Gentle Yoga (suitable for all levels)
Delicious Lunch (Tailored to dietary requirements)
Snacks & Teas
10.30am - 4pm on Saturdays
18+ Men & Women welcome, not suitable during pregnancy
LOCATION: London, Cheshire, Hampshire- Winchester, Berkshire - Waltham St Lawrence, Kent, Sevenoaks, -Surrey, Guildford - Essex, Harlow - East Yorkshire
DURATION: 10.30am - 4pm (times may vary)
Retreat days generally run on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
I absolutely loved the mindfulness retreat. It was the perfect tonic to my busy life. Amazing day!
- Donna, Winchester
The experience has turned my life around. It came at a time that I really needed inspiring and uplifting. And it has definitely done that! -Tracy, Dorset
Excellent days. Everything was wonderful. Excellent food. Really enjoyed the teachings. Thank you. Guest, London
- Max 14 Guests per Retreat
- You can change the location of the voucher
- The venue has disability access, but the walk activity may not be suitable. (All activities are optional, if a guest is unable to attend the walk they will be provided with an alternative activity)
- The retreat is designed to help you disconnect. Mobile phones are not permitted during the retreat, in case of an emergency guests will be given a number where they can be contacted
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden
Retreat voucher is an A5 Size
Your retreat pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. (You have 12 months to book a date)