made in britain
Beautiful handmade wooden leaf necklace.
Inspired by nature this necklace features a leaf design, created from an original hand drawn illustration.
Made on a sunny afternoon spent sketching in the park, I have turned the drawing into a unique necklace as I love nature and plants.
The delicate leaf pattern has been carefully replicated by a laser cutter and the pendant is made from sustainable birch wood.
This makes the necklace environmentally friendly as well as unique.
A perfect gift for a nature lover.
Each pendant is made to order and carefully hand painted.
Laser cut in the UK and finished in the Red Paper House, Yorkshire studio.
Variations available, please make your choices before purchasing.
- Walnut Leaf design, hand painted in teal green.
- Field Maple Leaf design, hand painted in duck egg.
Necklace Chain Options:
- Silver plated, lobster clasp fasten, lead and nickel free, responsibly sourced.
- Bronze plated, lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver, marked 925, clasp fasten, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, necklace is presented on Red Paper House branded packaging, stating the leaf name and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace is presented in a two part, recycled, Red Paper House branded, Kraft style box. With packaging depicting leaf name and gift wrapped.
Sustainable birch plywood.
Colours may vary due to monitor settings.
Although shower proof please avoid contact with water.
Regular cleaning of the necklace chain will ensure it is kept in good condition.
Approx H2cm x L4cm and approx 0.35cm thick.
Necklace chain approx 55cm in length.