Inspired by nature this necklace features a leaf design, created from an original hand drawn illustration.
Made on a sunny afternoon spent sketching in the park, I have turned the drawing into a unique necklace as I love nature and plants.
The delicate leaf pattern has been carefully replicated by a laser cutter and the pendant is made from sustainable birch wood.
This makes the necklace environmentally friendly as well as unique.
A perfect gift for a nature lover.
Each pendant is made to order and carefully hand painted.
Laser cut in the UK and finished in the Red Paper House, Yorkshire studio.
Variations available, please make your choices before purchasing.
- Walnut Leaf design, hand painted in teal green.
- Field Maple Leaf design, hand painted in duck egg.
Necklace Chain Options:
- Silver plated, lobster clasp fasten, lead and nickel free, responsibly sourced.
- Bronze plated, lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver, marked 925, clasp fasten, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, necklace is presented on Red Paper House branded packaging, stating the leaf name and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace is presented in a two part, recycled, Red Paper House branded, Kraft style box. With packaging depicting leaf name and gift wrapped.
Made in Britain
Free gift wrapping available
Approx H2cm x L4cm and approx 0.35cm thick.
Necklace chain approx 55cm in length.
Sustainable birch plywood.
Colours may vary due to monitor settings.
Although shower proof please avoid contact with water.
Regular cleaning of the necklace chain will ensure it is kept in good condition.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.
Overall product rating
5 out of 5
5 / 5
Delivery to selected countries only
You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your
specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a
hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken
are non-refundable, unless faulty.