made in britain
free gift wrap
A geometric designed necklace painted in bright fluorescent red!
This necklace is a statement piece of jewellery!
Painted in the brightest, fluorescent red colour which is doubly bold in natural sunlight!
The necklace was inspired by the rectangular patterns made by farming fields, seen when flying over Greece.
The geometric stripe of the necklace adds contemporary and minimal design to the necklace.
To keep with Red Paper House's love of mixing the natural world with abstract design, the necklace was painted in a bold fluro red colour.
This statement necklace is a perfect gift for art lovers, or a great treat for yourself.
Choices are available for this necklace, please make your preferred selection before heading to the checkout.
Necklace chain type
- Silver Plated, lead and nickel free, lobster clasp fasten, responsibly sourced.
- Bronze Plated, lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver, marked 925, clasp fasten, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, necklace is presented on Red Paper House branded packaging and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace is presented in a two part, recycled, Red Paper House branded, Kraft style box and gift wrapped.
Made from sustainable birch plywood.
Laser cut in the UK.
Each pendant is individually hand painted.
Sealed with a protective enamel finish.
Curb style necklace chain, approx 55cm in length with 2cm extension chain included. Clasp fasten.
Available boxed or unboxed.
Colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Please avoid contact with direct water.
H 4cm x W 1cm x D 3.5mm