made in britain
free gift wrap
A large flower bib statement necklace, created from an original illustration and made in to a piece of contemporary wooden jewellery.
Inspired by the elaborate collar style necklaces worn in Ancient Egyptian times, this necklace is modern and minimal statement piece of jewellery.
Created from an original hand drawing, the pendant is laser cut in the UK, keep the organic lines and style of the original illustration.
Inspired by collar and bib style necklaces, this necklace features layers painted in contrasting colours, with a petal inspired, scalloped edge.
Laser cut in the UK from sustainable birch wood the necklace is a piece of eco friendly jewellery and lightweight to wear.
Hand painted and sealed with a protective enamel finish.
This statement necklace makes a perfect gift - or treat for yourself!
Please make your preferred choices before checking out.
Necklace Chain Style
- Silver Plated (lead and nickel free) lobster clasp fasten.
- Bronze Plated with lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver (marked 925) clasp style fasten.
- Unboxed, necklace is presented on Red Paper House backing card and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace is presented on Red Paper House backing house within a two part gift box and gift wrapped.
Laser cut sustainable birch wood.
Eco friendly jewellery.
Sealed with an enamel layer.
Water resistant (light rain/splashes) to keep necklace in good condition please avoid submerging under water.
Colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Listing is for one necklace.
Handmade in the UK.
H 7.5cm x W 11cm x D 3.5cm.
Necklace chain length is approx 45cm (18 inches).