Our mission is to spread love and well being with token edible gifts
Welcome to Message Muffins... We offer the perfect gift when you are looking for something unusual, Something a little different when you want to say...
Thank you... I Love you... Happy Birthday...Congratulations...Well Done! ...Valentines Day...Merry Christmas
Our lovely, fun new way to send your personalised greetings with a scrumptious selection of muffins, cookies and hampers in a variety of delicious packages for you to choose- our gift boxed muffins are offered singly, in a pair, or boxes of four, and twelve -
All gorgeously and carefully hand packed in Dorset. Every delightful delicious gift idea contains a special card with your own personal message hand written just for you!
During these difficult times we feel our service is more important than ever to help spread love and well being. We are working hard with our suppliers to make this possible. So thank you in advance for all your support placing orders with us, helping us to continue.
Love and blessings
Orders for all gift boxes the received by 1pm Monday to Friday will be processed and dispatched on the same day and sent by first class Royal Mail.Orders received after 1pm Monday-Friday and on non-working days, will be processed the following working day. Sorry no deliveries can be made on Sundays and Bank Holidays. While most of our orders are delivered the following day, we are unable to guarantee this, unless you opt for an Express Delivery.If you would like your gift to arrive on a special celebration date, we suggest allowing at least two working days after your chosen dispatch date for the package to arrive on time.During busy, peak, seasonal celebrations, such as Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, we highly recommend that orders are placed in advance. Please ensure that your chosen dispatch date falls on a Monday to Friday and excludes Bank Holidays.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Home Farm Office, Woodsford, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8AU, GB
1. As a customer you are very important to us. We are committed to your privacy.
2. Message Muffins will only use information that we collect from you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. You can be assured that any and all information collected on this site will be held securely and kept strictly confidential. We will not sell or disclose to any third party organisation. The information you provide us is purely used to process your order and to provide the best possible service, delivery of goods and to contact you if required to fulfill our obligation to you. We will use this information only for our own market research and statistical analysis purposes only.
4. For a small fee we can provide you with details of the information we hold about you. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Changes to Policy
1. All of our products and gift packaging are subject to availability. We have the right to change or substitute without prior notice. Please appreciate most of our orders are time critical, and we may not have enough time to contact you.
2. We will replace any item not available for an equal or higher value of your order.
3. We will make every attempt to inform you of any changes or substitutions that are necessary.
4. All muffins, cookies and sweets are produced on premises where nuts are used and may contain nut traces.
5. All our muffins are suitable for vegetarians.
6. Organic muffins are frozen and are defrosted on the day of dispatch. Do not refreeze.
Message Muffins can only deliver to UK mainland at this time, excluding the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Order and Delivery
For individual, double, family and gift box orders we use First Class Royal Mail.
1. Orders received by 1pm Monday to Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays, will be processed and dispatched on the same day. Although the majority of orders placed before 1pm reach their destinations the following day, Message Muffins cannot guarantee this.
2. If you would like your gift delivered on a special celebration date, please allow TWO working days after your dispatch date for it to arrive on time.
3. Message Muffins cannot accept liability for late deliveries.
4. If there is no-one available to receive the package, Royal Mail will leave notification of when and where it can be collected.
5. It is the recipient's responsibility to re-arrange delivery with the Royal Mail as appropriate.
6. Message Muffins accepts no liability if the delivery is not made due to the recipient being unavailable or if the goods ordered become unsuitable due to the non-delivery.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that provide the correct delivery information. Please check that the postcode and the address are recorded correctly when placing an order.
8. We cannot accept liability for late or non-delivery due to incorrect delivery details given.
9. Where possible, we recommend that gifts are sent to the workplace if the recipient works Monday to Friday.
10. Orders being sent to business addresses, hospitals, hotels, schools and flats will be left at reception or mailing room.
11. Please note we are unable to accept addresses from and to PO box numbers.
IMPORTANT: Please remember the dispatch date is not the delivery date!
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.