made in britain
can be personalised
8 Day Countdown to Christmas. Exquisitely handcrafted and personalised letters ... full of magical, Christmassy things to do.
Pop one by their toothbrush!
Age: 3+ yrs
A handcrafted Mini Bundle of letters from the North Pole: a Map and personalised Certificate, plus 7 personalised letters from the North Pole ... full of fun, activities and a big dollop of Christmas Magic. Perfect for children with big imaginations! Only one needed per family, for you to deliver on the Elves' behalf, on the countdown to Christmas.
For older children, see our Ultimate Christmas Advent Calendar, With A Twist ... or the Personalised Newsy Letters from the North Pole.
A fun & unique Christmas tradition for the whole family to enjoy! NEW content and hand-drawn illustrations each year.
- Simple recipe for Sugar Mice (totally delicious)
- Simple Christmas craft – to make and Indoor Snowman out of 2-ingredient 'Snow'.
- ‘Can You Find?’ (Items from the Elves' bedroom after they've made a terrible mess)
- Colouring – can you help adding colour to some presents?
- Play a game of Christmas Tree Toss!
- Make, hide and find Christmas stars
- Collect some twigs and make the same Reindeer decoration as the Elves have just made!
*Please include the names of all the children in the family, exactly as you would like to see them addressed on the letter. e.g. Dear Lila, James & Bill ... and address it to your Elf too if you like, (but it can't be from your Elf due to the nature of the artwork).
*Please state if you would like lengths of Candy Cane Twine to roll your letters into scrolls, OR personalised envelopes at £1.50 extra.
- 7 personalised Christmas letters from 'Elfie' in the North Pole. Each letter is lovingly illustrated, and complete with ink splodges, marks and smudges.
- An official International Elf Service Map & Certificate
- A note from Mother Christmas explaining why the Elves aren't allowed to reply to any letter your child(ren) may write to them!
You secretly deliver a new letter on the Elves’ behalf, on any day you choose on the countdown to Christmas ...
Hide them in their shoes, in the cereal box, in the Christmas Tree, or wherever is most magical for your family!
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine - 100% soft natural cotton