made in britain
can be personalised
gift wrapping available
This diamond ring is petite and ornate, suitable for everyday wear and special occasions.
Available in hallmarked 18ct white gold as a traditional engagement ring with a twist.
Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
Available for immediate dispatch in:
- Solid Silver with a 1.2mm Diamond, UK sizes J and M (and with light blue Topaz in sizes M and E1/2)
Also available upon request in:
- Solid Silver with a 1.2mm Diamond (all UK sizes).
- White Gold with a 1.2mm Diamond.
Care advice for solid items:
If treasured, solid silver and gold items will last generations.
You may wear these items all day every day, when washing and overnight, and you do not need to avoid contact with lotions and potions.
All FrillyByLily jewellery is made…
- In small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
This ring comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
- 1.2mm brilliant cut diamond.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 10mm in diameter.
- The band is 1.1mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 1g.
Sizing, Delivery & Returns
We have this item in silver in UK sizes J and M in stock and available for immediate dispatch. In all other metals and sizes this ring is made to order, so please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Please get in touch for a more accurate delivery date.
We are happy to offer a full refund for this item in silver in the sizes available if you are not completely satisfied. We regret that this ring is non-refundable in solid gold or if resized unless faulty.
For help with sizing or anything else, please feel free to contact us via the ‘ask seller a question’ button.