made in britain
This hammered opal stacking ring adds a classic elegance and a flash of colour to any outfit.
Designed to be worn either alone or as part of a greater collectable stack, this ring is suitable for everyday wear and special occasions.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made; the materials and colours they used, the textures and the gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
Available for immediate dispatch in:
- UK size L.
- UK size N.
This item is available in:
- UK sizes: L, N, P.
- Made to order in bespoke sizes. Please contact Lily via the ‘ask seller’ button if you would like to learn more.
- Solid 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Originally by hand by Lily using ancient jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by UK based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Hand hammered and polished for a high quality finish.
- This item comes in a branded Lily McCallin matt black box.
If treasured, solid silver and gold items will last generations.
You may wear these items all day every day, when washing and overnight, and you do not need to avoid contact with lotions and potions.
Opal will need some care is at is a sensitive stone that reacts to some chemicals and hard wear.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hand hammered texture.
- 0.35cm white opal.
- 1g in total.
Sizing, Delivery & Returns
This item is available as standard in UK ring sizes L, N & P. If not available for immediate dispatch, delivery of this item usually takes 2-3 weeks. Please get in touch for a more accurate delivery date.
We are happy to offer a full refund for this item in standard sizes (L, N, P) if you are not completely satisfied.
This ring can be made to order in bespoke sizes, with standard or express delivery for an additional fee.
Rings that have been made in a bespoke size are exchangable, and not refundable unless faulty.
For help with anything, please feel free to contact us via the ‘ask seller a question’ button.