Illustrated art prints and posters of London. A perfect gift for a London resident, or a special piece of art to anyone who has been to this beautiful city.
Welcome to Eye for London Prints.
London is a city with many faces. Our Art Prints feature illustrations in architecture, exploring the often overlooked yet interesting facets that lend character to the city we love. London has some brilliant examples of Brutalist, Art Deco, Gothic, Mid Century to the most Modern buildings, existing in harmony making London one of the most interesting looking cities ever.
As cities are ever changing, we wanted to capture London in this moment in time, and in a way preserving these architectural gems in our illustrations before the next 'refresh'
A bit about us. We are Ram and Mats, a creative couple who moved to this city three years ago. It's been an interesting journey of discovery and adventures, and we find ourselves falling in love with London a little more everyday. The city is so well designed, from sky scrapers to tiny shop fronts, and all of them have a historic significance or an interesting story to tell.
We are looking to share 'our London' through illustrations. Our style is graphic and sharp, emphasizing on colours, angles and structure. Each subject has inspired, influenced or been a part of our lives in some small way or the other.
Our work on Brutalist London has also been featured on TimeOut London.
The prints will make a brilliant addition to a gallery wall, or a perfect gift for a dear friend.
Our Brutalist Architecture Artworks, are featured on TimeOut London
We were delighted to have our work featured on TimeOut London, and what made it really special was the Brutalist London Series.
Brutalist Architecture has long suffered a notorious reputation, but there has been a shift in attitude towards the architectural style of Brutalism – buildings once dismissed as ugly have now found themselves the objects of new found affection. People are coming out in support for some of the world’s most iconic buildings – voices louder and prouder than ever.
When it comes to Brutalist architecture, London is home to some of the finest examples on the planet, including the National Theatre, The Balfron and Trellick Towers, The Barbican, SpaceHouse and Southwyck House Brixton.
- All prints dispatched within 8-10 WORKING days of order. If you require it urgently, please message me- I'll try to expedite the order.
- Please message me if you have any doubt on sizes and print quality, as I cannot alter the order once shipped!
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First Class
- Rest of the World: 10 - 20+ days delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. And if still unclaimed, it gets sent back to the UK. For this reason I provide a tracking code, which clearly indicates where the package is and if delivery was attempted. I request you keep track of the package every couple of days, as will I. Thank you for understanding.
- Please note that prints are NOT framed. The frames are only indicative. Posting frames increases postage exponentially and no guarantee of non breakage.
- Prints are posted in sturdy postal tubes (A3) or board backed envelopes (A4)
- Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings. The back lit screens make the colour look brighter/lighter, while colours on printed paper are actually a bit deeper.
- I cannot predict the delivery date for intl orders as they can sometimes take longer due to customs, especially to USA/ Aus/ France.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
29, Glennie Road, LONDON, london, SE27 0LX, GB
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.