made in britain
can be personalised
Our Rainbow cupcake kit makes a wonderful gift for children who love to bake or simply for the child who has plenty of toys already!
This Craft & Crumb kit comes with everything you need to make 10 beautiful cupcakes adorned with a rainbow - and who doesn't love a rainbow or indeed a cupcake!? Each kit comes beautifully packed up and can be personalised with your name choice on the front of the box making it a wonderful gift. Our kits contain only the very best ingredients so you can make the most delicious and pretty cupcakes to shares with friends and family.
Our Rainbow Cupcake kit contains:
- Cupcake mix (just add butter and eggs)
- Icing sugar for your buttercream (just add butter, and a little milk)
- Food colouring
- Decorations and sweets (as pictured)
- Cupcake cases
- piping bag
- Colour in rainbow activity
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Personalised label
- This kit makes 10 cupcakes and has a shelf life of approx 4 months from date of purchase provided it's kept in suitable dry conditions.
What this DIY cake kit excludes:
- A promise that all yummy toppings will make it in place… watch out for little nibblers! (No judgement if you gobble some down yourself).
Cupcake Mix: Unrefined self-raising WHEAT flour, caster sugar and Baking powder.
Natural Icing sugar ingredients: Natural unrefined icing sugar, Maize Starch.
Marshmallow Ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, corn starch, humectant, sorbitol, beef gelatine, flavouring, colouring E102 E110,E129, E171
Rainbows: Sugar, Glucose syrup, Vegetable oil, Beef Gelatine, Cornflour, Natural colours, Citric acid, Fruit and Vegetable extracts, Glazing Agent
Colouring: Glycerine, water, spirulina concentrate,preservative (citric acid)
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in Bold. Our cupcake mix does not contain nuts however, traces of nuts may be present in some ingredients due to the manufacturing process of some products.
Each box is 13x8x20cm