made in britain
can be personalised
A delicious Gluten & Wheat free gift, presented in a red jute bag, including the option to include a personalised gift message with the hamper
A wonderful Gluten and Wheat Free gift bag presented in a handy red jute bag filled with Chocolate, Nuts, Gluten free Shortbread, olives and flapjack.
A fantastic gluten and wheat free foodie gift hamper for any occasion: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because, or for a birthday celebration, corporate gift and as a thank you gift! A sweet selection of morning and afternoon treats and weekend delights.
Our speciality diet hampers have been produced to cater for a specific dietary requirement. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this hamper is suitable for that dietary requirement, we would urge your recipient to closely observe the individual nutrient and allergen information which exists on all of the individual components of the gift, prior to consumption. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences that occur as a failure to check correctly labelled individual food products.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Easy Bean Cheddar Crunch Chickpea Crispbread 110g
Frank's Luxury Gluten Free Cherry Shortbread 200g
Linden Lady Milk Chocolate Bar with Fruit & Nut 100g
Mr Filbert's Honey & Peppercorn Mixed Nuts 50g
Oloves Chili & Oregano Natural Green Pitted Olives 30g
Sugar n Spice Gluten Free Peanut Butter & Fruit Flapjack 70g
Red Jute Bag
Contains: Peanuts, Soya, Sulphur Dioxide, Nuts, Milk, Sesame
220 x 190 x 120mm