made in britain
can be personalised
An enviable selection of alcohol free treats feature in this hamper, and includes the option to include a personalised gift message with the hamper.
Featuring a wicker storage basket filled with non-alcoholic treats, including cheese straws, salted caramel oat crumble biscuits, chocolate and caramel fudge, olives, salted caramel honeycomb bar, tortilla crisps, cox apple juice, dundee slab cake and spicy garlic and tomato salsa.
A fantastic foodie gift hamper for any occasion: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, Father's Day and Mother's Day, just because, or for a birthday celebration. A wonderful selection of morning and afternoon treats and delights to enjoy on the weekend. This gift makes an ideal gift hamper for friends, family, colleagues and customers to say thank you and best wishes.
Our speciality diet hampers have been produced to cater for a specific dietary requirement. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this hamper is suitable for that dietary requirement, we would urge your recipient to closely observe the individual nutrient and allergen information which exists on all of the individual components of the gift, prior to consumption. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences that occur as a failure to check correctly labelled individual food products.
Environmental Packaging Policy – At Virginia Hayward, we understand the impact that the packaging we use has on the environment and are therefore committed to continuously sourcing and using environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
• Crumpled Paper – the paper we use is 100% recycled, natural pH kraft paper and is recyclable and biodegradable.
• Loose Fill – ‘Ecoflo’ is 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable raw materials in low energy manufacturing process. You can re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting
• Air Strips – these biodegradable air cushions reduce the plastic pollution and the volume of plastic going to landfill. They can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Bubble Bags – As above, the bubble bags are biodegradable, so again resulting in a reduction in plastic pollution, and therefore can be recycled in the appropriate waste stream or recycled in home or commercial composting facilities.
• Baskets – Willow, seagrass and bamboo are all entirely renewable resources. We understand that their transportation via container ships is damaging to the environment and therefore nest efficiently where possible and minimise any external packaging used in transit.
• Outer Cardboard Boxes – All of our outer boxes are made from 100% recyclable board, therefore contributing to reductions in carbon emissions and landfill waste. The boxes are recyclable so can be treated as you would your cardboard waste at home.
We are proud to say that each hamper will contain all or some of the above packaging, which all play their part in achieving the above mission statement.
You can include a personalised message with your gift
Claire's Handmade Spicy Garlic & Tomato Salsa Dip 200g ℮ Gold Crown Dundee Slab James White Cox Apple Juice 75cl ℮ Manomasa Serrano Chilli and Yucatan Honey Tortillas 160g ℮ Mighty Fine Salted Caramel Honeycomb Bar 30g ℮ Oloves Lemon & Rosemary Natural Green Pitted Olives 30g ℮ Radfords The Sugar Mill Chocolate & Caramel Fudge 175g Reids Salted Caramel Oat Crumbles 150g ℮ The Kindness Bakery Original Cheese Straws 100g ℮ Brown Storage Basket
This is an alcohol free gift hamper.
Contains: milk, gluten, soya, egg, tree nuts. May contain peanuts, sesame.