Carrom is among the worlds favourite indoor games. The Championship Carrom Set is of the finest quality; this set is fit for the highest level.
The Championship Carrom set includes:
- 34" x 34" Carrom Board with the following specifications;
- 29" x 29" Internal Playing Area (the official size)
- 3" Rosewood Edges for Championship Standard Rebound (Natural finish)
- 12mm Thick English Birch Plywood playing surface
- 2” Deep Board
- 4 Netted Pockets to catch the coins
- Fixings for Carrom Stand (Stand sold Separately)
- Weight 24kg
- Championship quality Wooden Carrom Coins (11 x White, 11 x Black, 2 x Red)
- Championship quality Acrylic Carrom Striker Coin
- 30gms of Carrom Powder
- Rules Booklet
The carrom stand is sold as an optional extra, it is suitable for our standard size carrom board as well as our tournament carrom board.
The carrom stand allow you to play carrom at the optimal height, it also keeps the carrom board firmly in place where it may slide around if played on a table.
Size - Folded = 11.5cm (4.5”) x 11.5cm (4.5”) x 71cm (28”)Size - Unfolded = 71cm (28") x 71cm (28") x 76cm (30”)The carrom stand is made of powder coated aluminium.
To view a video of this carrom board please see - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PjzDhE7D0
This is a championship level Carrom Set which features Rosewood edges for the best rebound; this is one of the key aspects of a Carrom Board.
This set has a 16mm thick English Birch Plywood playing surface that has been polished to ensure low friction, consistent performance and durability. The quality and smoothness of the playing surface on the Championship Carrom Board guarantees the best performance..
This Tournament Carrom set is complete, with Tournament quality Carrom coins, a striker, Carrom powder and a rules booklet. The Carrom stand and bag are available as optional extras.
34” x 34” Carrom Board
2" deep board