made in britain
can be personalised
free gift wrap
A gift they will cherish forever. A unique and completely original way to keep and cherish your childs artwork.
Deadline date for orders, to ensure delivery for Fathers Day is Wednesday 4th June, this product is being suspended on this date until later this year, whilst the equipment undergoes maintenance.
Never worry again about ripping or spoiling those precious first pictures. Just send a scanned image by email and it can be engraved as a keepsake.
These momento's would make invaluable gifts for parents and grandparents as well as truly original thank you to carers, teachers, babysitters.....the list is endless.
Or you might just want to keep them for yourself, a reminder of the little artist in your family.
The picture can be produced as either a magent, a keyring or both.
In order to create an accurate engraving of your childs picture, you will need to provide a scanned image of the drawing (preferably a JPEG) or if you do not have access to a scanner, a clear photograph can be used.
Below are a few useful guidelines to achieve the best results;
1. Keep the images simple - a single person, animal, building, rocket, etc. would be much more effective than a busy garden scene for example
2. Pictures that have been coloured in, will only be re-produced with the outline and not the filled colours, consider this when selecting the pictures to use
3. The childs handwriting can also be included but space is limited so only choose short phrases.
4. The image will be reduced to fit the size of the magent or keyring, consider this when choosing your pictures.
5. You can opt for a title at the top of the picture, such as My Dad, My Mum, Thank You, I Love You etc. etc or alternatively you may want to simply have the picture alone.
When the image has been engraved a coloured glass paint will be overlaid to create the outline, please select which outline colour you require from the options below;
The childs name and age can also printed on the bottom of the image, this is optional
White Perspex with specialist glass paint used for the engraving fill.
How to Order:
Make your selection and payment through the online shop. When you receive the email to confirm your order has been placed, log back into your account and attach your image to an enquiry form.
Please note: If artwork is not received within 10 days of placing the order, it will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
When the artwork is engraved all lines are reduced to a 0.1mm thickness, please consider this when choosing your picture, as images drawn with a very thick pen or which include many scribbles can look distorted when re-sized.
If you are unsure please feel free to send me a proof of the picture prior to ordering.
Magnet - W 56mm, H 84mm
Keyring - W 31mm, H 54mm