A stunning set of 40 Learning Cards featuring a variety of Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects & Farm Animals in their natural surroundings.
From learning to confidently recognise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images in their natural environment to honing great observational skills by focusing on all the beautiful & vivid details, this set is perfect for boosting the development of children's visual memory and instiling a habit of being attentive to details.
The reverse of the learning card contains the name of the object in the front and also teaches how to form its spelling by linking letters.
• Children learn to confidently identify, sort, categorise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images.
• Encourages conversations and helps support speech & language development, building confidence and self-esteem.
• Helps children with spelling formation and learning new words.
• Distraction-free front to inspire visual thinking and to allow for longer attention spans.
• Cleverly formatted text on the reverse provides a strong foundation for reading and writing
FREE Magnetic-close Gift / Storage Box
Each set comes hand-packed in a premium sturdy magnetic shut-close box, making it very much giftable as is.
FREE How-To Guide
Every order also receives a free physical play guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of creative play ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your Teddo Play Learning Sets.
If you have ordered adhesive magnets to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as magnetic whiteboards, blackboards or even on your fridge, a set of 40 adhesive magnets will be included in your package. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are learning aids and not toys.
If you have added the gift-wrapping option to your order, your items will be sent gift-wrapped without any price receipts.
We support the international Children's Education Charity, Room to Read in their education and gender equality programs. For every Teddo Play Learning Set we sell, we get a local language book produced for a Room to Read library for children from low-income communities across 20 nations.