Purchase Sipsmith's Sloe Gin in a presentation box with Sipsmith stirrer, perfect for sipping neat, or with sparkling wine and your loved one.
First, we distil our award-winning London Dry Gin on our copper stills. Then we leave it to rest on wild sloe berries, picked in the autumn. The result is a truly handmade sloe gin that is subtle, complex and bursting with flavour.
- Winter G&T - pour over ice in a tall high-ball glass, add great-quality Indian tonic water, swirl your Sipsmith copper swan stirrer through the drink, garnish with a fresh orange twist
- Sloe Negroni - combine equal parts Sloe Gin, Campari, sweet vermouth in a mixing glass with ice, stir to desired consistency, serve in a rocks glass over ice and garnish with a fresh orange twist
- Sloe Royale - add the Sloe Gin to a chilled flute glass, top with your favourite sparkling wine
- Hot Mulled Sloe - simmer apple juice with vanilla, cloves, cinnamon and star anise for 5-10 minutes, ladel into a warmed mug with Sloe Gin
- Or sip neat in front of the fire with your favourite cheese or chocolates...!
The story of Sipsmith began in 2009, in a tiny workshop in Hammersmith, London. Two childhood friends, Fairfax and Sam, had an unwavering belief in things well made - the way they used to be, the way they should be. So they set up London's first traditional copper distillery since 1820. Their mission was simple: to bring London Dry Gin of truly uncompromising quality and character, back to the city where it first earned its name.
Every bottle of Sipsmith is hand-crafted in genuinely small batches. Every drop of every batch is lovingly laboured over by hand, by their dedicated Distilling team. No regimented timings, no automatic cuts, just a craftsman's flair and a passion for gin will made. Sipsmith believe this is the only way to craft spirits of this quality.
Our steadfast approach may not make our lives easier, but it certainly makes our gin better. Lovingly made by hand in small batches, according to traditional techniques and with the highest-quality ingredients, our craft gin is smooth and rich enough for a Martini, yet balanced and sippable enough for a G&T. After all, craft isn’t just a matter of style—you can taste it in the glass.
This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
500ml bottle, ABV 29.0%
Gin in Sipsmith presentation box, including Copper Swan Stirrer