made in britain
free gift wrap
This contemporary wooden necklace is inspired by rainbows and elements of art deco style.
Comprised of concentric arcs to form one large semi circle shape with accented middle.
Hand painted in a contemporary colour palette, featuring mustard yellow, navy blue, mint green, lilac and teal.
Designed in the Red Paper House studio and from an original hand drawing.
Laser cut in the UK from responsibly sourced birch plywood, making this necklace not only lightweight to wear but also eco-friendly.
Hand painted and sealed with a protective enamel finish.
Attached to a necklace chain with lobster clasp fasten.
Makes a great gift, or treat for yourself.
- Silver plated, lead and nickel free, lobster clasp fasten.
- Bronze plated, lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver (marked 925) sourced from Italy, lobster clasp fasten.
- Unboxed, gift wrapped with Red Paper House branded card.
- Boxed, Red Paper House branded box made from recycled materials, gift wrapped.
Responsibly sourced birch plywood.
Laser cut in the UK.
Splash proof - can withstand light rain and splash marks but avoid water to keep in top condition.
Colours may vary slightly.
Regular polishing of necklace chain will help prevent tarnish.
W 3.5 cm x H 2.5cm x D3mm.
Necklace chain length 45cm (can be altered upon request at no extra charge).