made in britain
free gift wrap
A keepsake necklace, inspired by the elements of precious metals; gold, silver and platinum.
This chemical element necklace makes a fun and unique gift.
Featuring the chemical element symbol, of a precious metal, taken from the periodic table - it features the chemical element symbol alongside the atomic number and the atomic mass.
The necklace features either the chemical symbol for Gold, Silver or Platinum.
Perfect for the science lover you know. Or the gold/silver/platinum lover you know. Or maybe just great for yourself!
Laser cut in the UK from sustainable birch wood, the necklace is eco-friendly and incredibly lightweight to wear.
Handmade in the Red Paper House studio.
Please select your preferred choices before proceeding to the checkout.
Necklace Pendant Option:
- Gold (Au)
- Silver (Ag)
- Platinum (Pt)
Necklace Chain Style Options
- Silver Plated, lead and nickel free, lobster clasp fasten.
- Bronze Plated, lobster clasp fasten
- Sterling Silver, marked 925, clasp fasten, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, necklace will be presented on Red Paper House branded card and gift wrapped.
- Boxed, necklace will be presented in two part gift box, complete with Red Paper House packaging and gift wrapped.
Sustainable birch plywood
Protective enamel layer
Cable trace chain with clasp fasten.
Colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Although shower proof please avoid submerging item under water.
Dispatched gift wrapped, from the UK.
Pendant size: H1cm x W1cm x D3.5mm
Necklace chain length: 45cm (18 inches)