made in britain
can be personalised
Bespoke Vintage Style Travel Print
** CHRISTMAS 2018 ORDERS**
We are so sorry but we are now unable to accept any orders to be delivered in time for Christmas. We are delighted to accept orders to arrive after Christmas however. Many thanks for your interest in our Bespoke Travel Adventures Print :)
Places & Spaces Art Co. offer a bespoke service where we can create original, unique travel prints inspired by your own personal travel memories. Using a selection of your photos, we create an original, unique composition which showcases that special holiday or travel experience, as a vintage-style travel poster.
This makes a perfect gift for friends, family and loved ones. A honeymoon destination as an anniversary gift? A print of a venue as a wedding gift? The ideal gift for a travel enthusiast? Or simply a memento of a special travel experience for the walls of your own home.
TOP TIPS FOR PHOTOS:
1. Include a variety of scenery, landmarks, wildlife etc.
2. Close-ups or 'selfies' of people don't tend to work very well. Full length body shots and more natural poses work best and give us more flexibility when creating the composition.
3. Photos should be the originals and at least 1MB in size. Images downloaded from websites (Facebook etc.) are typically too low in quality to use.
4. Think about how elements from different photos might work together, to create a scene.
**please note - the product images are examples of bespoke prints we have created for previous customers. They are not for sale**
How it works:
1. Purchase our ‘Bespoke Vintage Style Travel Print’ from our product list.
2. Please contact us using the 'ask seller a question' button in order to discuss your requirements for the print and to provide us with photos via an 'order enquiry'. Ideally they need to be the original photos and at least 1MB in size (i.e; not copied from Facebook albums or google.) Once we have agreed on the specifics we will be able to begin your commissioned art work.
3. When we have received your photos we will study them and decide which ones we feel will make the best composition in our signature style (see our examples of previous bespoke prints to get an idea of what is possible).
4. Once completed we will send you a proof of your artwork for you to have a look at and approve before going to print. If there are any amendments to be made we will do those and email you again. We will correspond via email through notonthehightstreet.com using the 'order enquiry' button with your order.
5. This service can usually be completed in between 10-14 business days, plus postage. However, if you need something urgently do message us and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Once you have placed your order we will give you a more accurate timeframe.
6. Your print is carefully packaged in a robust envelope/tube and sent via Recorded Delivery.
All artwork is Giclée printed on lightly-textured, high-quality 285gsm fine art paper for a gallery standard finish.
*Please note: The vintage style treatment that is applied to the artwork can mean that there are textured marks visible on the final printed product. This achieves a vintage, worn look that is in keeping with the desired effect of all Places & Spaces Art Co travel prints.
Print size: 40 x 50 cm (Portrait or landscape options available) which includes a white border around the artwork.
We do not provide framing options, though frames of this size are available from most homeware retailers.
30cm x 40cm (without white border)
40cm x 50cm (with white border)