made in britain
can be personalised
Show off succulents, herbs, blooms, pot pouri or fruit in this charming "pot holder".
This uber stylish personalised home accessory is ultra versatile too. Press into action as a pot holder or fruit bowl, pick for displaying pot pouri or your cooking herbs, or place by the door for keys and pocket paraphernalia.
Design aficionados will love the vintage-utilitarian look. How can such a simple object offer so much character and old world charm? The distressed and 'aged' look is full of delightful details and this special process is lovingly completed by hand.
There are so many occasions where this could be the perfect present whether it be for someone setting up or moving home, a special birthday, or a 5th wedding anniversary "wood". It is just perfect for your mother on Mother's Day.
The aluminium alloy strip is inlaid into the front of the planter and is stamped with your message or motto up to 44 characters including spaces. The planter can be personalised with A-Z, 0-9 and simple punctuation, we cannot do # () or symbols
You have two size options of planter to chose from, small or large. The large planter is larger, curvier and heavier. The small planter is straighter (without the curves) and lighter. Both have a rustic appearance.
Choose from White Grain, plain Dark Wood or Painted "Barnwood" finish (which is finished in pink, grey/siilver and purple and is very much unique and an interpretation of the barnwood style)
Hover over the images for the product description if you need any further clarification
Please ensure your personalisation is correct when ordering as we cannot accept amendments once your order has been placed.
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE OF WOOD, IT IS A DECORATIVE ITEM AND IS THEREFORE DESIGNED TO HOLD PLANT POTS AND SAUCERS ONLY AND NOT TO BE PLANTED DIRECTLY EVEN WITH A LINER. IT IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR USE INDOORS
- Hand painted pine stripwood
- Personalised 'plaque' / stripe aluminium has been aged to a soft, matt finish.
- Hand stamped creating a utilitarian appearance (so not printer-perfect)
- The strip is not 'perfect' or supposed to be, but is in direct contrast to the wood, so may have little dents, scratches and imperfections.
- Wonky and worn and made to be that way so will have imperfections in the wood, scuffs, dents etc!
- Aged using our special, eco-friendly process
- Finished in non-toxic (food safe) hard wax
- Due to the hand-painted element of this product every one is unique!
- The planters are rustic in their appearance and do have cracks and imperfections in the wood as part of their "aged antiqued" appearance
Small - at widest point - 23.5cm x 16cm x 12.5cm Weight 550g
Large Planter Width at widest point - 28cm Front to Back - 20.5cm Height - 12.5cm Weight - 900g approx