Square shouldn’t mean ‘boxy’.
Turning Jasper into a corner return gives you even more seating than a chaise, for the space. It’s also the most sociable seating arrangement, because everyone’s sat facing each other. It still has the same angled arms, to free up elbow room and add a touch of style. And the same chrome legs, so it looks lighter on its feet.
- Solid beech frame, so it feels sturdy
- Angled arms, for more elbow room and extra style
- Sleigh legs, so it doesn’t look bulky
- The cushions are feather-wrapped, so they feel plumper and hold their shape longer than foam
Make it yours
- Make it bigger or smaller, to fit your exact space
-Change the legs for a different look
- Add Guardsman fabric protection, in case of spills and stains
- Pick from 100 different fabrics and colours
- Main cushion covers are removable for easy cleaning
- Hand built solid beech frame that comes with a 10yr guarantee
- Feather wrapped seat cushions
Length 260cm x Depth of Corner 190cm x Depth 102cm x Height 84cm